Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Trea!




Today is my sweet little man's birthday. He is 9 today! Here are nine things I love about him...

1. He is so stinkin cute!
2. He is always dancing and shakin his groove thing!
3. He knows the name and driver of every monster truck driver and knows without a doubt in his heart that he will be a monster truck driver! (not if mom has anything to say about it)
4. He is the funniest person I know!
5. He is very loving and always sensitive to other people's feelings!
6. He's a tad OCD!
7. He is totally content to hang out at home with his family!
8. He loves his mom!
9. He has complete faith that God will take care of his every need!

There are so many more reasons I love Trea and I am so blessed to have him for a son!

1 comments:

leiGh said...

his smile looks just like savannah's...happy late birthday trea!