Sunday, February 24, 2008

Shellee tagged me.

THE RULES:(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Here they are:

1. I am in major love with Tim McGraw! Duce better watch out because one of these days Tim will fall in love with me and try to get me to spend the remainder of my years with him.

2. I make my husband watch general Hospital and What not to Wear. (He really does love me)

3. I have over 100 purses and could still buy a new one every day.

4. I want a tattoo but am too scared of pain to do it.

5. I wish I was 5 inches taller!

6. I am fixing to start watching Season One of Lost that my mom bought me and hopefully not become addicted!

1 comments:

Shellee said...

you will DEFINITELY become addicted!! lost is awesome!