Friday, May 30, 2008

My sweet friend Leigh!

Everyone who reads my blog of course knows the lovely Leigh Gilbert! She is a sweet girl whom I have gotten to know better by working at the Grace Place with her, she is kind, caring and a great role model for Savannah. BUT.....you may not know it but Leigh has a dark side! After pelting me with water balloons, KNOCKING me DOWN, breaking my flip flop (which she fixed)and laughing until she almost peed her pants I have been left with a huge ugly black, purple and green bruise all over my leg! (Well a small scrap from sliding actually but the bruise sounds better) Anyway, beware of LEIGH!!!

4 comments:

leiGh said...

i can't help that i have good aim! :D

you know i love you girl...thanks for a good laugh though...!

Shellee said...

You are so right. Don't let her sweetness fool you...she's mean! (in a non-confrontational, always let you have your own way, and never says a bad thing about anyone sort of way!)

deneise said...

i always thought she had a dark side!

Kelly said...

sweet?? i never thought she was sweet!