Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Final Birthday!

I have decided after freaking out about thinking I am going to be 38 (I am only going to be 37) that this year will be my final birthday! I started counting yesterday and for some reason I got stuck in my head that I was going to be 38 on Sunday. My darling husband agreed and welcomed me to old age. My parents had to calm me down by assuring me I was only going to be 37. For some reason 38 sounds so stinkin old!! It is way too close to 40 for my liking. So as of April 13th 2008, I am 37 and will stay that age until death!!

4 comments:

angie said...

I just celebrate the anniversary of my 21st birthday!

deneise said...

first of all, 38 IS NOT OLD!! no more birthdays, no more birthday presents or cake!! what fun is that??? have a great birthday! love ya girl!

Kelly said...

you can always take joy in knowing that deneise is one year older than you!

The Sasser Family said...

Hope you had a great birthday!